ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Old friends and re-introduction

2011-12-14 10:29:33
Subject: [ADSM-L] Old friends and re-introduction
From: Geoff Gill <avalnche96 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 06:50:36 -0800
Hello,
This isn't a TSM question just more of a reintroduction. A year ago I was let
go from saic when my wife was transferred to Dallas. Although we all know it's
possible to manage the system remotely, and knowing they have offices in Plano,
I expected to work from here, especially since the DR site is here, but that
wasn't to be so I've been out of TSM work since then.
I recently rejoined the list to keep in touch and somewhat up to date,   While
I've had a few calls unfortunately all have unded up in me being "over
qualified" as they say. I would have preferred an offer and given an
opportunity to make the decision to accept no matter what the work or pay but
none have worked out that way unfortunately.
While driving Zamboni's for 15 years helped me land work in Allen, it isn't
quite the same, nonetheless it helps pay bills.
Hope you guys are all well, I see many of the same names, Richard, Andrew, Bill
and others so I'm glad to see the community is hanging together.

Geoff Gill

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android