ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Using Datadomain for replication

2011-12-09 10:48:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Using Datadomain for replication
From: Ben Bullock <BBullock AT BCIDAHO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 15:41:05 +0000
I do have a setup as you describe, but my TSM servers are AIX hosts using NFS
mounts to the DDR.

In my situation, I just NFS mount up the second DataDomain under the same mount
points and the TSM server has no idea that it's from a different DataDomain.

Not sure how you would do it with a CIFS mount... sorry.