ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Dev Class type FILE with multiple directories

2011-11-14 06:52:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Dev Class type FILE with multiple directories
From: Ian Smith <ian.smith AT OUCS.OX.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:46:29 +0000
Keith,

the difference is that you are using pre-defined volumes - which the doc says will be used in alphabetical order - see the worked example at the bottom of the technote (steps 1 - 8 ). The true round-robin across directories only works when using scratch volumes (that are auto-created on demand).

Ian Smith
Oxford University.