ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Odd (or not) profile subscription issue

2011-11-09 08:22:49
Subject: [ADSM-L] Odd (or not) profile subscription issue
From: Steven Langdale <steven.langdale AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 13:19:21 +0000
Hi all, I'm hoping we have some config manager experts here.

I'm trying to resolve an issue where a distributed domain will not update
after I've added a node to it (which I know should work).

looking at the profile on the config manager the domain is there, but on
the managed server it is not there.  This particular policy domain was
added after the subscription was setup.

The local profile seems not to havve been updated since it was initially
subscribed.  Is that normal behavior?  Should I have to re-subscribe if new
stuff is associated with an existing policy?

Thanks

Steven