ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V6.2.3.0 lb device stops working with DataDomain STK L180 virtual library

2011-11-02 18:13:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V6.2.3.0 lb device stops working with DataDomain STK L180 virtual library
From: Nick Laflamme <dplaflamme AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:08:05 -0500
Your DataDomain VTL has more than 4400 slots in it. If you can, reduce it to
<4400 slots, and it will resume normal behavior. You'll need to delete and
recreate the library for this to take effect, but it will work.

I've got a PMR open with IBM and a Case open with DataDomain on this issue. I
don't have the numbers handy, but IBM and DD are talking to each other about
this.

Nick