ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Client 6.2.3.3 installtion issue

2011-10-27 01:57:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Client 6.2.3.3 installtion issue
From: Grigori Solonovitch <Grigori.Solonovitch AT AHLIUNITED DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:43:31 +0300
>I never thought about it but Rick may be on to something.  Also, if you

>have tried to install the service before and it hung at some point

>Windows may still have some clean up to do before you try it again, so I

>would recommend a reboot.

I couldn't reboot this production server (Call Center), but I have:

- tried to create CAD service with different name - the same problem;

- tried to TSM create services on totally new server (installation - OK,
creating dsm.opt by GUI - OK, creating services - Scheduler is OK, Remote Agent
is OK, Journal is OK, CAD is not OK ).

I going to report problem to IBM Support and try to prove real issue.

Thank you very much for help.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

________________________________
CONFIDENTIALITY AND WAIVER: The information contained in this electronic mail
message and any attachments hereto may be legally privileged and confidential.
The information is intended only for the recipient(s) named in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure,
copying or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this in error
please contact the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your
computer system. We do not guarantee that this message or any attachment to it
is secure or free from errors, computer viruses or other conditions that may
damage or interfere with data, hardware or software.

Please consider the environment before printing this Email.