ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TDP SQL reports back ACO5422E

2011-10-12 10:35:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TDP SQL reports back ACO5422E
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:50:01 +0000
Hi Del,
This ends up with that the DBA have turn on something called AUTO_CLOSE to
TRUE, if we change it to FALES TSM for DB works fine.

When I read this artical
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/buckwoody/archive/2009/06/24/sql-server-best-practices-autoclose-should-be-off.aspx
I think this could be a config that many DBAs are using for small applications.

Why can't TSM for DB handle this parameter?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms