ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Check signals on Power vs. x86...

2011-10-10 14:00:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Check signals on Power vs. x86...
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:57:00 -0500
I did have, but I needed space on the usb stick they gave out at the
meeting and deleted them, and when I switched laptops recently several
folders apparently didn't survive the trip.  Since I didn't consider
them important I never tried to recover them.  Not sure if the numbers
are still up on the web or not.  You can always check www.spec.org (?)
or tpc for published results.

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.