ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Reuse Delay

2011-10-04 10:57:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Reuse Delay
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 14:21:46 +0000
Hi Chad,
If you have enough scratch tapes to use reuse delay on Primary Pool it will
save you time if a DB corruption happened.

But maybe you should have different reuse delay values on Copypool and primary
pool?
Let's say you only have 1-2 days on Primary Pool in case of the DB need to be
recovered to early morning and longer retention on Copypool if a disaster
happened.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms