ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM V5 TDP installed with TSM V6 backup client

2011-10-03 17:52:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM V5 TDP installed with TSM V6 backup client
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:34:30 -0400
Yep. We have lots of such configs.

Bob Booth <booth AT ILLINOIS DOT EDU> wrote:

We are attempting to install TSM TDP V5 for Oracle on a Linux system that has
the V6 BA client on it. Is this combination even possible, as it seems there
is a conflict in the V6 installed API, and the one that comes with the V5
TDP? We also don't have Java installed on our production machines so we have
to bypass the Java based installer.

Has anyone done this installation? Any hints or tips?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

bob