ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Preschedule problem with ESSbase backup.

2011-09-29 09:00:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] Preschedule problem with ESSbase backup.
From: Bo Krogholm Nielsen <BOKNI AT DONGENERGY DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:52:12 +0200
Hi TSM's

I have a preschedule command to be run two cmd files to put an Essbase in read
/ only mode and then dump the database into a flat file. When the first COMAND
is finished it must start another command file to do the same, just on a
different base.
But when the first command is finished start the backup without the second cmd
file is executed.
Is there anyone who can tell me where the problem is.
example:
startesscmd BackupBUD_EP.scr

BackupBUD_EP.scr:

LOG "xxxxxxxxx" "xxxxx" "xxxxxxxxx";
BEGIN ARCHIVE "BUD_EP" "JointVen" "BUD_JVResult";
SELECT 'BUD_EP "" JointVen ";
EXPORT "bud_JV.txt" "2" "1";
BEGIN ARCHIVE "BUD_EP" "Operator" "BUD_OPResult";
SELECT 'BUD_EP "" Operator ";
EXPORT "bud_op.txt" "2" "1";
BEGIN ARCHIVE "BUD_EP" "EP" "BUD_EPResult";
SELECT 'BUD_EP "" EP ";
EXPORT "bud_ep.txt" "2" "1";
EXIT;

Regards
Bo Nielsen
Senior Technology Consultant
UNIX Server SAN and Backup

DONG Energy
Klædemålet 9
2100 København Ø
Tlf. +45 99 55 54 34

bokni AT dongenergy DOT dk<mailto:BOKNI AT dongenergy DOT dk>
www.dongenergy.com<http://www.dongenergy.com/>