ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DB2 requirements for RedHat Linux 6

2011-09-10 21:58:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DB2 requirements for RedHat Linux 6
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:57:24 -0400
Yeah, I thought of the same thing and the 6.2.3 Maintenance package failed
the same way.

As I mentioned in another response, we finally resolved it.  My OS guy
finally hunted down the right package - I think he said the
"compat++.i686" package contains both 386/x86 and 686/x64 versions of the
compat libraries.  Eventhough the TSM server version is 64-bit only, for
some reason it still wants x86 compat libraries.  We stumbled upon this
when I tried to install ILMT on this same box and it had the same/similar
error,  eventhough ILMT is x86 only - no x64.