ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Ang: [ADSM-L] How to completely get rid of TSM6.2/DB2 on AIX

2011-08-22 16:45:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] Ang: [ADSM-L] How to completely get rid of TSM6.2/DB2 on AIX
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:44:55 +0200
The autonomous installler places files under /var/ibm that needs to be removed
incase the installation fails. I'm not infront of a machine atm so I cant give
you the exact path, but previously when installations failed, I made sure to
remove the entire directory containing configuration files (telling the
installer what is installed) and the log files. I believe there is also files
under /etc that needs to be removed, but like I said, I'm at home and have no
access to any production machines so I cant give you the exact path.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman

Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB