ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client autodeploy and noreboot

2011-08-03 13:04:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client autodeploy and noreboot
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:59:39 -0400
Hi Steve,

If you go to the URL in my sig and search on AUTODEPLOY NOREBOOT, I think
you'll find an APAR that matches your symptoms.

Best regards,

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2011-08-03
12:17:27: