ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DB backup expiration

2011-08-01 20:51:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DB backup expiration
From: Paul Fielding <paul AT FIELDING DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 18:46:18 -0600
Most places I know simply script the del volhost todate=-3 t=dbb
and/or t=dbs as appropriate, into their regular daily processing.

Indeed as mentioned above, regular database media is not considered
safe to delete until it's known to be out of the library an presumably
offsite, so in your case it'd be easiest to just do the del volhist on
a daily basis...

Sent from my iPhone