ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Verifying IBM TSM Encryption types

2011-08-01 11:27:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] Verifying IBM TSM Encryption types
From: terrance <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 01:44:18 -0700
How can I retrieve all the information about the what kind of encryption method
or type is using on my TSM server?
What I mean is how to check the backup data and store into a tape whether
encrypted or not?
Isn't it related to the default encrypted method AES 128 or alternative
encrypted method DES56?
Or else it is related to the AME, LME or SME?
Please proivde me the method or command even the file's path to verify or
justify the information above.
Thank you.