ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NPIV for LAN-free backup of SQL server in VMware

2011-07-29 10:38:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NPIV for LAN-free backup of SQL server in VMware
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 07:33:03 -0700

lanfree over Vmware is a time issue. When NPIV works ok, I am sure TSM works
right as well and the support will be available for this env. TSM client  5.3
is not supported by TSM 6.2 but it works.. this is the same case, if you want
you can test the environment.. My information  is NPIV is not stable under
VMware..  If you do the test, please could you add an entry in the  forum.

Regards,

Fran