[ADSM-L] TDP sql backup with very long retention policy.
I have a situation where I have been asked to check the feasibility
of backing up the sql server( and retain it for 7 years because of the
I know this is feasible with TSM and I can define a backup policy for
this requirement. I have the following things running in my mind.
Just need you inputs
1) Whether I need to have same TDP client version to restore the SQL
2) Once I need same TDP client, I need to have same TSM server version
(ie more or less a version which can support the TDP client version).
3) Will I be able to restore the data in any other version of OS(Windows
4) Should I need to maintain same tape models to read the backup tapes.
It would be great if you guys can share your experience with similar
situation. And if you have any other ways/means to achieve it.
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>|
- [ADSM-L] TDP sql backup with very long retention policy.,
Lakshminarayanan, Rajesh <=