ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tsm Problem...:(

2011-07-20 11:00:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tsm Problem...:(
From: dotboy <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 02:57:59 -0700
Hi .. I am facing the following Problem on TSM client.
a Snapshot.exe is scheduled from tsm to performed every day.
Tsm calls a script that is modified to perform snapshot from c: drive to D;
drive.
this script is the same to all the machines, it takes 20-40 minutes and it
performed by TSM local user.

my problem is that in one system (windows 2003 sp2)  this job takes 18hours.
but if we run the script manually by tsm local user it takes 27 min.
Do you have any IDEA why it happens and how to fix it???