ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] 回复: [ADSM-L] SQL query - large files

2011-07-18 01:09:10
Subject: [ADSM-L] 回复: [ADSM-L] SQL query - large files
From: Zhou Tianxiang <Tianxiang.Zhou AT HEXAGONMETROLOGY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:05:53 +0800

Zhou Tianxiang
Sent from HTC mobile!

----- Reply message -----
发件人: "Paul_Dudley" <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
日期: 周一, 7 月 18 日, 2011 年 12:00 下午
主题: [ADSM-L] SQL query - large files
收件人: <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

It is version 5.5

Regards
Paul

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.