ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SQL query - large files

2011-07-17 22:12:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] SQL query - large files
From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley AT ANL.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 12:07:48 +1000
Is it possible to interrogate the TSM database with an SQL query to display the
list of backed up files whose size is larger than - for example - 160 Mbs?

I understand that this will be a query that will take a while to run so I am
prepared to run it on the weekend. While the total number of files is large the
number of files larger than 160 Mb is quite small.

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator

ANL Container Line Pty Limited

Email:  <mailto:pdudley AT anl.com DOT au> pdudley AT anl.com DOT au

ANL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any file attached is confidential, and intended solely to the
named addressees. Any unauthorised dissemination or use is strictly prohibited.
If you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by
return e-mail from your system. Please do not copy, use or make reference to it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any person.