ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Nodes with different drive list under One Scheduler.

2011-07-13 10:08:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Nodes with different drive list under One Scheduler.
From: "Lakshminarayanan, Rajesh" <Rajesh.Lakshminarayanan AT DFS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:59:54 +0800
Hi Richard,

    Schedules which I have listed are copied from existing one and I was
just testing the option which you suggested me earlier.  I have servers
in my environment for which selective backup is not performed and it has
been fully restored with incremental backups.

     I have few people in my management who prefer to have selective
backup on monthly basis. Hard to convince them. Retention for those
server are just 30 days.  And more over the size of the server's are
less than 100 GB.  Constrain with those servers is they have different
set of drive name and I don't want to schedule individual schedules for
each of the servers...

Bill,

   I can try your option...

Regards,