ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux Server upgrade - 6.1.4.3 to 6.1.5.0

2011-07-03 11:09:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux Server upgrade - 6.1.4.3 to 6.1.5.0
From: Nick Laflamme <dplaflamme AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 10:04:38 -0500
On Jul 3, 2011, at 7:32 AM, Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU wrote:

> Are there any issues performing this maintenance update? Anything to be
> concerned with?
>
> I am hitting numerous issues that are supposedly addressed in the 6.1.5.0
> maintenance release.

We hit major problems with our test install of 6.1.5.0 related to returning DRM
volumes back on-site; details are vague, but far too often, what should have
taken a second resulted in a full scan of some huge (on this server) DB table,
making it take hours, not a second. We've got an e-fix on for this problem and
expect 6.1.5.1 to be available in about a week or so.

Nick