ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANR8485E

2011-06-27 10:49:50
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANR8485E
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 09:43:12 -0500
We received 47 of these errors this morning:
WARNING: TSM: ANR8485E No drives are available to be mounted in R/W mode with
format 00800000 in library IBM3494.~ Source:TSM-TSM_SERVER

We have not see it before and I cannot find what format code 00800000 means.
We are at a loss as to what caused it.  Like everyone with a problem we did not
change anything and the problem stopped as quickly as it started.

They all happened when the library manager was mounting a tape for another TSM
server.

Does anyone know where I can find out what format code 00800000 is?  The only
things I find on the web seem to have something to do with NDMP, which is not
the case here.

AIX
TSM 5.4.5.0

Thanks,
Andy Huebner

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized
representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying
or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

Thank you.