ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Updgarde issues from TSM 6.2 to 6.2.2.30 on AIX 6.1

2011-06-22 16:53:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Updgarde issues from TSM 6.2 to 6.2.2.30 on AIX 6.1
From: Saravanan Palanisamy <evergreen.sarav AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:53:23 +0300
Hi,

Please check ur license for db2 database.

db2licm -l
Product name:                     "DB2 Enterprise Server Edition"
License type:                     "Restricted"
Expiry date:                      "Permanent"
Product identifier:               "db2ese"
Version information:              "9.7"

if you don't find then search the license files

find / -name db2ese.lic

find / -name db2so.lic

db2licm -a db2ese.lic

LIC1402I  License added successfully.

LIC1426I  This product is now licensed for use as outlined in your License
Agree
ment.  USE OF THE PRODUCT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THE IBM
LICENSE
 AGREEMENT, LOCATED IN THE FOLLOWING DIRECTORY:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Tivoli\TSM\db2\lice
nse\en"

db2licm -a db2so.lic
LIC1402I  License added successfully.

LIC1426I  This product is now licensed for use as outlined in your License
Agree
ment.  USE OF THE PRODUCT CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THE IBM
LICENSE
 AGREEMENT, LOCATED IN THE FOLLOWING DIRECTORY:
"C:\PROGRA~1\Tivoli\TSM\db2\lice
nse\en"

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sarav

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work
and learning from failure - Colin Powell