ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: how to restore user data out of an "archive mailbox" on exchange 2010?

2011-06-22 13:07:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: how to restore user data out of an "archive mailbox" on exchange 2010?
From: TSM <tsm AT PROFI-AG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:03:34 +0200
Hello Del,

thank you.

i will take a look at the weblinks.

with best regards
stefan savoric

Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Gesendet von: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
22.06.2011 15:20
Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

        An:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        Kopie:
        Thema:  Re: how to restore user data out of an "archive mailbox"
on exchange 2010?

Hello Stefan,

There is nothing specific in the Data Protection for
Exchange interfaces for this, but if you have a backup from before
the message was archived, you could restore that backup and
just restore from the regular mailbox or use Data Protection
for Exchange "IMR" filtering to pinpoint exactly what you want.

... or you can take a look at the "New-MailboxRestoreRequest"
powershell cmdlet:
   http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff829875.aspx

This page may be of some help:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exchange2010/thread/c5665b2e-7f6c-4d0b-9caf-91ebf72b3c94/

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 06/22/2011
06:13:08 AM: