ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tivoli Request for Enhancements (RFE)

2011-06-15 14:50:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tivoli Request for Enhancements (RFE)
From: "Pagnotta, Pam (CONTR)" <Pam.Pagnotta AT HQ.DOE DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:47:02 -0400
Hello,

I just learned that TSM Administrators no longer have to go through their IBM
Tivoli Sales Representatives to request changes/enhancements to TSM and I
thought I would share this information with you. As of June 11, 2011, The
Tivoli RFE Community page is available for almost all of the Tivoli Products
and may be found at

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/?BRAND_ID=90

I have created an RFE and would appreciate, if you agree with my request, some
more votes for its consideration by the TSM developers. My request may be found
at

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=11329

Thank you!

Pam