ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.x and HADR

2011-06-14 04:07:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.x and HADR
From: BEYERS Kurt <Kurt.BEYERS AT VRT DOT BE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:05:19 +0000
Steven,

Thanks, I've missed that presentation.

It is a pity that additional licenses are required to use the HADR feature,
which is already included in DB2 WSE and does not require ESE at all. But WSE
is limited to 16 cores and 16 GB of RAM and the latter is too low for TSM.

So you need to buy 'only' 100 PVU's of DB2 ESE instead of buying licenses for
all of the PVU's the TSM server is using? That's how I understand the
presentation, I didn't bother the sales representative yet ;-).

best regards,
Kurt