ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6 for z/OS

2011-06-11 12:30:54
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6 for z/OS
From: Tomasz Hubicki <huba69 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:25:55 +0200
I saw an IBM presentation, which describes new TSM element to be released in
2H 2011 - TSM for z/OS media:
- Receives/sends data from/to TSM v6 server
- Performs I/O to tape and/or sequential disk
- Supports same storage devices as z/OS server, including non-IBM hardware
- Interacts with z/OS DFSMS and TMS exactly as TSM z/OS server

Regards,

Tomasz Hubicki