ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8420E messages

2011-05-26 16:36:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR8420E messages
From: Robert J Molerio <robert.molerio AT NYU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:29:05 -0400
Ditto. TSm development isn't what it used to be.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Thank you,

Bob Molerio
Systems Administrator
New York University
ITS Computer Facilities Services/Infrastructure
Level C-2
75 Third Avenue
New York NY 10003-5527
email:robert.molerio AT nyu DOT edu <robert.molerio AT nyu DOT edu>