ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange indiviual mailbox restore failure

2011-05-25 12:53:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange indiviual mailbox restore failure
From: Danny Schmanny <danny.schmanny AT LGCA DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:40:46 -0400
Hi Del:

Perfect!  Thanks for the link to the technote.

Question:  When you mentioned we will also need a Data Protection for Exchange
fix, did you mean: "Ensure Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server is
updated to version 6.1.3.1 or above" (as mentioned in the technote)?  Or, is
there truly a 'fix' for DP for Exchange that we also need?  If so, would you
also happen to know the link to that DP for Exchange fix?

Thanks,

Danny Schmanny