ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR0511I in Activity Log

2011-05-20 17:53:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR0511I in Activity Log
From: Nick Laflamme <dplaflamme AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:51:30 -0500
The last time I tried using FILE class storage devices, admittedly more than
two years ago, just this situation led me to make small DISK pools to receive
incoming data and then migrate to FILE storage pool volumes. This reduced --
but did not eliminate -- the volume of those message triplets.

I don't remember if FILE device classes can take a "mount retention" parameter,
but if they do, increasing the mount retention would help, too.

Hope this isn't too obvious,
Nick