ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Problem with expiration and log volume filling up.

2011-05-10 05:54:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] Problem with expiration and log volume filling up.
From: "Minns, Farren - Chichester" <fminns AT WILEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 10:48:28 +0100
Hi all

Running TSM 5.5.2.0 on Solaris 9

I have started to see a problem now where the expiration process seems to get
caught in some kind of loop where the log volume starts to fill up. At this
point if I cancel the process it can sit there for over an hour with the log
getting more and more full. In fact my only course of action when it last
happened was the quickly add for log volumes to stop it getting to 100%
capacity.

Has anyone else seen this before and got any idea what's going wrong?

Regards

Farren Minns
John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in England
with registered number 641132.
Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex,
United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.