ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Admin Center and IE 7.

2011-05-04 07:36:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Admin Center and IE 7.
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 07:31:37 -0400
Basically the same here.
IE7 is way too slow and FF 3.6.16 is just right.

David Tyree
Interface Analyst
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155
Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use,  disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.