ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Admin Center and IE 7.

2011-05-03 16:28:54
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 Admin Center and IE 7.
From: "Vandeventer, Harold [BS]" <Harold.Vandeventer AT DA.KS DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:12:15 -0500
I've installed TSM 6.2.2 and its related Admin Center on powerful Windows 2008
R2 servers.

My issue seems to be using IE 7 as the interface to Admin Center.  It takes up
to a minute to change tabs from Storage Devices to Manage Servers.  Similar
delays and frequent "script timeout" errors when changing from one area to
another or clicking "update table".

I looked at Admin Center server performance a bit (CPU%, etc) but didn't see
any obvious roadblocks.

On a whim, I tried Firefox 3.6.10.  The difference: nearly instantaneous
refresh of the Admin Center screens using Firefox.

Is anyone else seeing a similar behavior or is it just my workstation?

Thanks for any comments; Harold.