ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Lin_tape, udev, redhat enterprise 6, and ensuring fixed device names for drives

2011-05-03 09:00:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Lin_tape, udev, redhat enterprise 6, and ensuring fixed device names for drives
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 08:55:12 -0400
Erwann Simon sent me the two tech notes below.

However, the lin_tape installation did not create anything like them, not even
the /lin_tape/by-id directory structure.

Does anyone out there have a udev .rules file to create such an animal?

I've tried to make one, but can't get but one device to be created.

Thanks for any help.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University