ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] 6.2.2 equivalent of "show logpinned"?

2011-04-29 08:51:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] 6.2.2 equivalent of "show logpinned"?
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray.vcu AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:50:10 -0400
Yes, I realize 6.x is DB2 but I was wondering is there is an equivalent to
"show logpinned". I seem to be in some kind of situation where the logs are
not being released and growing daily, eventhough I have performed numerous
full DB backups and backup volhist.

I am going to have to bounce it soon, if I can't kill whatever is holding
things up.

My suspicion is a hung import.  I have been moving numerous nodes from an
old 5.5 server and along the way at least 2-export/imports have crashed for
various reasons and left zombie imports on the 6.2.2 server  (yes I tried
cancel proc with no results other than "cancel in progress")

--
Zoltan Forray
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator