ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux & SAN Device Interruptions

2011-04-19 08:12:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux & SAN Device Interruptions
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:09:59 +0200
Hi Nick,

linux has to possibility of hot-adding scsi (fc, sas) devices by talking to
/proc/scsi/scsi, modern kernels do that better than older ones, where you have
to add each individual device manually. You might want to google for 'linux
scsi hot-add' or 'linux scsi rescan', or just read this page, near the bottom:
http://www.garloff.de/kurt/linux/

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post