ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client Autodeployment

2011-04-05 11:54:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client Autodeployment
From: Gergana V Markova <gmarkova AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 08:51:13 -0700
Hi David,

what phases of the deployment steps were you  trying  to automate via the
command line and did not work for you -- Scheduling the deployment ?
Observing the results?
So we can help you with that.

Regards/Pozdravi, Gergana

| |      ~\\  !  //~
| |   ( ( 'o . o' ) )    Imagination can change the equation . . .
| |        (  w  )
| |  Gergana V Markova        gmarkova AT us.ibm DOT com  (+1 US) 520 799 5716
T/L 321-5716
| |  Advisory Software Engineer - IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Server
Development
| |
http://w3.webahead.ibm.com/w3ki/display/womeninventors/Home
| | IBM Emerging Technologies              http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/
| | IBM DeveloperWorks
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/

From:
David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>