ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Portable restore from TDP for Databases (SQL) ?

2011-03-30 12:53:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Portable restore from TDP for Databases (SQL) ?
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:45:05 -0400
Now there's a concept, test before change :). This vendor is obviously
more reactive than proactive.
In this situation they usually determine they have hosed the db, then
need the active backup for their tests and later for recovery. I have
suggested that we question their practices but at least up until now has
fallen on deaf ears.
Thanks Shawn.

~Rick