ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Scripts Doubling up

2011-03-17 14:52:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Scripts Doubling up
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:51:26 -0500
No problem, I can't get on to anyone, I've done that overlook thing too
many times myself.

However, an update on what the IBM support tech is telling me.

He says that when the select is run it locks the tables and if more than
one run at the same time one of them may get nothing back.  Not sure how
that works, considering from 4.2 all the way to 5.5.3 those scripts
worked just fine.  But anyway, I'm going to try staggering the times for
the starting of each one and see if that makes a difference.

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr., RHCE, CNE, CDE
John 3:16!