ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DR Copy of TSM v6 Database

2011-03-17 10:20:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DR Copy of TSM v6 Database
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:19:48 -0300
Hello,
you might want to read the following document on our Wiki site.
It is titled "Electronic vaulting using deduplicated remote copy storage
pools"
it is available here :

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/tivolistoragemanager/Electronic
+vaulting+using+deduplicated+remote+copy+storage+pools

It discusses the use of HADR to achieve a similar solution.

Rejean Larivee
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Support

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 03/16/2011
05:33:24 PM: