ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DR Copy of TSM v6 Database

2011-03-17 09:59:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DR Copy of TSM v6 Database
From: "Strand, Neil B." <NBStrand AT LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:58:23 -0400
Pam,
    This is a link to a presentation I did about a year and a half ago
that explored snapshot recovery (and using NFS) I haven't had time to
get the mirroring component working. There are references at the end
which may provide you with a good starting point.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B5AbW
PoQvbb5MzU2Y2Y3ODgtYTYyOC00Y2IwLWFlZmItMGZkYjgxMDMyMmI5&hl=en&authkey=CN
iv2ZwJ

Cheers,
Neil Strand
Storage Engineer - Legg Mason
Baltimore, MD.
(410) 580-7491
Whatever you can do or believe you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic.