ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DR Copy of TSM v6 Database

2011-03-17 06:36:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DR Copy of TSM v6 Database
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:35:28 +0100
Hi Pam,

please have a look at appendix A of the TSM server administrator's Guide,
there are some good pointers on which data you need to share between the
active and the standby server in HACMP. I'm currently engineering a solution
not based on HACMP and have successfully switched over from one server to
another (though I'm not using PPRC or similar). I've submitted an abstract
to the TSM symposium in Dresden about this, so if my submission gets
approved I'll be presenting a paper about this.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post, PLCS