ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] undocumented ANR

2011-03-15 05:28:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] undocumented ANR
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:26:55 +0100
Hi Kurt,

based on John's hint I guessed that I could put something like:

DBDIAGLOGSIZE 100M

in my dsmserv.opt, and behold, now dsmserv format works.

Unfortunately, the db2 way doesn't work because dsmserv format tries to
update that dbm setting and at that time, db2 requires the diskspace to be
available.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post, PLCS