ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] EXPORT TOSERVER

2011-03-08 10:49:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] EXPORT TOSERVER
From: Josh Davis <xaminmo AT OMNITECH DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:47:05 -0600
Last time I checked, the formal upgrade instructions say TSM 5.3 and
up are supported for migration, and that migration can be with DB
upgrade or via export.

That would imply to me that a TSM 5.3 server should be able to export
into a TSM 6.2 server; however, I wouldn't expect the inverse.
Usually, no more than 2 releases back.

With friendly Regards,
Josh-Daniel S. Davis