ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] altering dsm.sys right before dsmc

2011-03-01 12:03:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] altering dsm.sys right before dsmc
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:00:16 -0600
It should if the virtualm exists when the dsmc command is run, but
you're going to have one of the longest dsm.sys files after a while.
You may want to include something in your script that deletes previous
virtual mount point entries so that doesn't happen.

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr., RHCE, CNE, CDE
John 3:16!