ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Dedupe Storage Appliances Question

2011-02-24 11:51:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Dedupe Storage Appliances Question
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:49:15 -0600
We talked with FalconStor.

Andy Huebner

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Richard Rhodes
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:36 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

For FalconStor, did you contact them directly or talk to a var?

I don't know of any major vendor that handles resells FalconStor anymore,
although I read a article that sayd HDS was going to pick them up.  All
the major vendors have purchased one of the other dedup vendors.  I know
that NexSan packages the FalconStor engine with their own disk, and I
believe CHI corp (a var) sells Falconstor.

Rick