ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Dedupe Storage Appliances Question

2011-02-24 10:03:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] Dedupe Storage Appliances Question
From: woodbm <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:00:05 -0500
Hello all, I am sure this topic has been covered, but I am about to issue an
RFI and RFP for a new dedupe storage appliance for our TSM environment.  I was
curious on your opinions on who the leading players were in the market that
work well with TSM.  I want to have 4 candidates.  My short list includeds:

EMC DataDomain
IBM ProtectTier
Sepaton

Need a fourth.  Maybe Quantum???  What are your thoughts!  I appreciate the
time, thanks!