ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] full backup and restore of VMware virtual machines using TSM client 6.2.2 and vStorage API

2011-02-22 14:32:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] full backup and restore of VMware virtual machines using TSM client 6.2.2 and vStorage API
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 14:30:21 -0500
Andreas,
A full proxy backup will typically choose SAN if is able. I would double-check
to make sure all of the VMWare host luns are zoned to the proxy correctly, this
is typically what causes these backups to drop back to LAN.
Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer II, Windows Backup/Recovery
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee